X-Band 100 watt Stinger BUCApril 7, 2021
Ka-Band 100 watt Wideband Javelin BUCJune 9, 2021
Ka-Band 400 watt MOAB SSPA
The 400W Wideband MOAB Ka-Band Solid State Power Amplifier is the industry’s most compact & lightweight 400W solid state power amplifier. Mission Microwave’s proprietary power combining technology and thorough system optimization have produced a rugged 55 lb amplifier that mounts directly on the antenna structure, eliminating excess losses to the feed.
The revolutionary design features a compact form factor which will be a drop-in replacement for the most popular TWTAs. Improved cooling equates to higher reliability, even in the most demanding of applications and extreme environments (-40°C to+60°C). The SSPA’s stellar performance offers the highest useable output power for the lowest power consumption of any amplifier in its class.
- Model: MOAB-Ka-400 SSPA
- Transmit Band: Ka
- Transmit Frequency: 27.5-30.0 GHz (other frequency ranges available)
- Rated Power: 400 watt
- Linear Power (single carrier spectral regrowth): 56.2dBm / 417 watt
- Linear Power (two tone intermodulation): 53.2 dBm / 209 watt
- Linear Power (-19dB NPR): 52.2 dBm / 166 watt
- M&C: Ethernet via Mission GUI or SNMP V3, Serial
- Status: LRIP
- Configuration Options: M&C Interface, ALC, available in BUC configurations